This week seems to be full of awesome giveaways. Here are a few of the ones I've found so far. I'll probably be updating this several times, so keep checking back!
Confetti by: Kateedyd is a blog I found via Entrecard and it looks like a great one. She's giving away a $25 Amazon gift card. Rush on over and check it out!
Tara's View of the World has a bunch of giveaways going on!
- She is giving away credits to make your very own Blurb book! She posted about her book recently, so I went and explored Blurb. All I can say is I want one!
- She is giving away a beautiful pair of earrings by jaC Jewelry. They are Pine Forest Earrings made with Hemi Jasper and Sterling Silver, just beautiful!
- A great pair of earrings by Canadian Rockies Art. These are pretty little silver studs. Classic and elegant!
- A lovely Mini Art Tranquility Pendant by Bee Dazzles Pendants. This is a pretty and unique pendant. I rarely wear jewelry, but would love to have this and think i'd wear it a lot.
- Great glass marble magnets by Daisy Mae Designs! Really cute and fun magnets! They'd make a great addition to any fridge door.
Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls has some great giveaways as well!
- An adorable rag doll by K-Plus Krafts! This little lady will surely delight the little lady in your life!
- An awesome print from allPopart.com! This iste could get me in trouble. I want so many of the orints! The choice of styles is mind boggling! I really want one of these!