This recipe is no frills, basic comfort food. It's also a snap to put together.
Not a great pic because my camera broke and I have to rely on the phone, but you get the idea.
- 1lb round steak
- 2 - 3/4 ounce packages beef gravy mix packets - I used mushroom
- 3 cups water
- one small onion, finely chopped
- Spray the crock of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray or use one of those nifty slow cooker liners.
- Place meat in crock.
- In a small saucepan bring water to a boil then add gravy mix. Mix until smooth then pour over steaks in slow cooker.
- Top with chopped onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.