This bag was made up of:
- A small gold, glittery make up bag
- lemonade packets to add to bottled water
- lemon ginger tea bags
- small Slim Jim
- handful of butterscotch candies
- package of Juicy Fruit gum
- snack size Butterfinger candy bar
- Mallo Cup
- yellow highlighter
- there was also a sunshine shaped note I forgot to get a pic of
It's not a lot, but enough to lift someone's spirits. The whole thing weighed in under 13 ounces, so you could put stamps on it and toss it in the mailbox to mail without a trip to the post office. I'm thinking this cost about $3 to send.
I love getting "happy mail", but have discovered I love sending it even more! You never know when a small gesture will completely turn a day around for someone. There's nothing like spreading a little sunshine!