|Steaks on a grill (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Steak. A big, rare juice one. This is my biggest wish so far. Perfect pan seared steak? Yes. Please.
- Kentucky Hot Brown Bake. I truthfully don't even really know what this is, but a friend of mine made one and shared the recipe the other day, and I've wanted to stuff my face with it ever since. It looks delicious!
- Fried chicken. Crispy, juicy comfort food. If I thought there was any way in the world I could chew it, I'd make this perfect fried chicken immediately. It makes me drool.
- Salad. I want a huge salad full of fresh veggies, all crispy and beautiful. This is something that's been difficult for me to eat for months. I miss it so. The salad I would love to have is a chef salad from The Pizza Company in Brownwood, TX. It's honestly one of my favorite foods EVER. I have no clue why it's so good, but it is. Since I'm nowhere close to Brownwood and am not sure this place is even open anymore, I guess I'll have to find a new salad to love. I would love to try this avocado bacon chef salad.
- Tacos! I want Taco Bell tacos, fish tacos, pork tacos, shrimp tacos! I also really want to try these baked tacos!
I have no clue what the point of this post was. Maybe to make your mouth water like mine has been. I am so ready for this dental nightmare to be over so I can eat again. Until then it's liquids and a soft diet. At least I'm losing a few pounds.
If you had no teeth, what foods do you think you'd crave most?