Holiday Gift Guide: The Ultimate Shortcut Cookie Book Giveaway
Do you remember my review of The Ultimate Shortcut Cookie Book by Camilla V. Saulsbury? Go check it out if you don't. It would make a perfect holiday gift for all the aspiring chefs in your life. Then come back here because I have one copy to give to a lucky reader. All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment telling me your favorite holiday cookie. This is mandatory for entry.
For Bonus Entries:
*Follow on Networked Blogs. This is worth 5 entries, so leave 5 comments.
* Subscribe to my blog.
* Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect.
* Follow me on Twitter & tweet this giveaway.
* Blog about this giveaway. It doesn't have to be a whole post, you can just mention it when you are posting about other giveaways if you wish. Just be sure to include a link back to here.
* Add my holiday gift guide button to your blog. This is worth three bonus entries, so leave 3 comments.
*Add my normal button to your blog. This is worth 5 bonus entries, so leave 5 comments.
* Stumble this post. Please leave your username.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm CST on 12/14/09. Good luck!
Ramblings of a Texas Housewife Product Review and/or Giveaway Disclosure- I have received no compensation other than the offer of free product to review and/or giveaway. Any opinions expressed on Ramblings of a Texas Housewife are my own. My reviews are never reviewed or edited in any way by sponsors.
Powered by Blogger.